August 17th, 2013
When it comes to naming the top ten drivers in NASCAR’s Sprint Cup series, things can get subjective. Do you limit it to the current standings and go with the first ten or take a broader perspective, taking into account full careers? Perhaps there is a happy mix. In no special order, combining today’s stats with past history along with a dab of subjectivity, here is my list:
1) Jeff Gordon, a four-time Cup champion who had the points system not been changed several years ago would most likely have at least Keep reading →
June 12th, 2013
Spring-car racing, drag racing and the other high-octane events and competitions that fans crave can provide a very exciting spectator experience. Learning more about the events, rules and competitors that have helped to make motor sports what they are today can be a very rewarding undertaking, one that will provide you with the chance to enjoy a wider range of events and competitions than you may have even known existed. A little research and the time needed to learn more about such events can be a very rewarding undertaking for any motor-sport fan.Never heard of this before? Get up Keep reading →
April 18th, 2013
Quick, can you name the brand of car that your favorite NASCAR driver leads around the track each and every weekend during the exciting Sprint Car season? Chances are that you can since you are a real fan of one of America’s most beloved sports. The drivers in the NASCAR Sprint Series take their racing seriously and would not leave the manufacturing of their cars to a company that is not up to the task. Each Sunday, you will find Keep reading →
June 22nd, 2012
Here is a look at the current best BMX riders in the world:
10. Chase Hawk — The Texan uses his unique riding style to stay ahead of the curve.
9. Aaron Ross — Another Texan who uses his hard street style of riding to great effect.
8. Chris Doyle — This Pittsburgh native is one of the best dirt jumpers ever.
7. Scott Cranmer — A versatile rider with a tremendous amount of talent.
6. Sean Burns — Burns is not worried about the latest tech, he wants to go faster and higher.here. Here are some of Keep reading →
July 18th, 2011
Drag race is a racing competition where two people with specially made automobiles and motorcycles compete side by side to produce a winner who is the first to cross the finishing line. A drag race car is built to be as light and powerful as possible. There are three types of cars that can be raced in a drag race, they are; standard production car which is a gasoline powered car, top fuel eliminator which is powered by methanol and nitromethane, and the funny car which is powered by a special type of fuel.Never heard of this before? Get up to speed here. Keep reading →